OUR H1N1 FLU SHOT CLINICS WILL BE HELD ON:
Wednesday November 11, 2009 @ 9a.m. to 1p.m.
Friday November 13, 2009 @ 1p.m. to 4p.m.
Bring your health card
Must be a patient of Dr. Tytus or Dr. Metcalfe
We are currently focused on people at elevated risk of complications.
There will be sufficient H1N1 vaccine available for everyone that needs and wants to be immunized.
No one will be left out.
If you are not eligible for vaccine this week, please check back for future clinic schedules.
Groups and individuals eligible for vaccine include:
- people with chronic medical conditions under the age of 65
- pregnant women
- children six months to under 5 years of age
- people living in remote and isolated settings or communities
- health care workers involved in pandemic response or who deliver essential health services
- household contacts and caregivers of individuals who are at high risk, and who cannot be immunized
- (such as infants under six months of age or people with weakened immune systems)
- The website will be updated when we have supply for the remainder of the patient population.
Follow this link for information about the