These 13 easy steps and take home messages were compiled from a public forum that was held by Dr. Tytus and Dr. Curnew earlier this week.
#1 Start a Journal.
- Record daily entries. If possible an entry at each meal and snack intake.
#2 Eat Small Meals Frequently.
- Every 2-3hours if possible.
#3 Buy a Pedometer/ Take the stairs when possible.
- Record average steps per day… helps personally motivate for better performance
- Park further away from door entry or destination
- Walk rather than drive when possible.