The Ontario College of Family Physicians recognizes the outstanding dedication of family physicians to their patients, their community, their profession and the OCFP by awarding seven family physicians (one from each region of the province) the title of “Family Physician of the Year.”
Congratulations to Dr. Richard Tytus! Thank you for serving the community of Hamilton since 1987 and the Ontario community since 1980. Your tireless efforts toward bettering your patients’ lifestyles and healthcare are deservingly recognized with this award.
— Your family and the staff at 700 Main
If you would like to leave a note or comment for Dr. Tytus, please do so at the bottom of the page.
2012 Regional Family Physicians of the Year:
- Region 1 – Dr. Catherine Groh, Elliot Lake
- Region 2 – Dr. Kevin Mardell, West Lorne
- Region 3 – Dr. Richard Tytus, Hamilton
- Region 4 – Dr. Kenneth Derksen, Orangeville
- Region 5 – Dr. Vivien Brown, Toronto
- Region 6 – Dr. Peter Wells, Collingwood
- Region 7 – Dr. Eric Wooltorton, Ottawa
See past honourees and learn more about the award on the Ontario College of Family Physicians website.