Telephone Health Advisory Service: 1-866-553-7205
Call to speak to a nurse when:
- You are sick, hurt or need medical advice
- You need more health care information
- You are not sure if you should go to the hospital emergency department
It’s Important that you DO NOT go to Walk-in Clinics.
- If you do, important medical information will not be in your records.
- The government will bill your Family Doctor for the cost of your walk-in clinic visit
- You may always visit any Hospital Emergency
- You may always visit St. Joseph’s Centre for Ambulatory Services: 2757 King Street East, Stoney Creek (At Nash Road)